WordPress & Successful Blogging Training
Blogging can be done to create interesting articles in your subject area as a means of promoting your online profile as a company or an individual level. Blogging can also be used as a method of Search Engine Optimisation for promoting your website itself by hosting a blog on your own website or elsewhere on the web. In this course we look at both and look at the benefits and risks.
Your course consists of:
- High quality training from industry professionals
- All delegates receive our Email Marketing training manual complete
- Electronic version containing all documentation, useful links & resources
- Maximum of 10 delegates per course for more individual attention
- Lunch, Tea & Coffee provided
- Screen video & audio recording of your training session to refer back (In house training only)
- FREE – 1 month post training support (In house training only)
Is this course for me?
This course will suit anyone who currently deals with overseeing marketing or some who wants to create a personal / company blog, or as a preliminary course to starting a blogging business.
If you are a managing directors, marketing managers, web designers, web developers, trainee web marketeers, agency marketers, & SME business owners then you would benefit from this course.
Do I need any prior knowledge or qualifications for this course?
This course has some elements of a technical nature, it is advisable that you are familiar with the File Transfer Protocol Software (FTP) FileZilla
Course topics you will learn:
- Installing Self-Hosted WordPress
- WordPress Administration Panels
- Understanding slugs
- Working with user accounts
- Upgrading the software
- Customizing Appearance – themes, CSS, etc.
- Using Plug-Ins – Including Recommended Plugins
- WordPress as a Content Management System
- SEO for WordPress
- Google Analytics for WordPress
- Iphone for WordPress
- Setting up a wordpress.com blog
- Developing a content strategy
- Identifying who you are communicating with &why
- Writing captivating content
- What to write? Where to look for current topics
- Outsourcing writing
- Live blogging
- Integrating social media
- Other blogging services a comparison
I have a question
If you are not sure about any aspect of this course please ask & we will be happy to answer any query you have email@example.com
If you prefer to call our number is – 020 8816 8031