Social Media Marketing Training
In the Social Media Marketing course we show you many useful ways to promote a company’s brand, increase sales, drive traffic to your site, and engage with customers using the current top social networking sites, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & Flickr. The course covers the fundamentals of social media marketing, but also how to create a professional, branded presence that will push forward your viral marketing.
Your course consists of:
- All delegates receive a copy of the Social Media Marketing training manual complete with a USB flash drive containing all documentation, useful links & resources
- High quality training from industry professionals.
- Screen video & audio recording of your training session to refer back to
- Maximum of 10 delegates per course for more individual attention
- Lunch, Tea & Coffee provided
Is this course for me?
This course will suit managing directors, marketing managers, web designers, web developers, trainee web marketeers, agency marketers, & SME business owners would benefit from this course as it develops the delegate’s understanding of a sensible link building strategy.
Do I need any prior knowledge or qualifications for this course?
Some experience of using Social Media sites is recommended. Facebook, Flickr, Linkedin, Twitter & YouTube
Course topics you will learn
- Developing a balanced messaging strategy
- Setting up accounts & creating a branded Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Flickr & YouTube page
- Facebook pages and groups
- Building advertising campaigns on social media sites
- Understanding how to use Twitter and Facebook analytics
- Measuring Social Media in Google Analytics
- Connecting images & videos to blogs, maps, and groups
- Facebook Places
- Integrating search, mail, and video with Flickr pages
- Social bookmarking
I have a question
If you are not sure about any aspect of this course please ask & we will be happy to answer any query you have email@example.com
If you prefer to call our number is – 020 8816 8031