SEO Training Courses
Search engine optimisation forms a crucial part of your overall marketing strategy and it is becoming increasingly important to understand the role of online brand profile management & social media in the equation, SEO plays a vital role in this.
The Foundation Course is not a technical course, any complex concepts are explained in simple lay persons terms to introduce you gently but effectively to this valuable subject.
The Advanced Course is both a technical and strategic view of the subject where we introduce you to some of the latest developments in SEO.
Your course consists of:
- All delegates receive our SEO training manual
- USB flash drive containing all documentation, useful links & resources
- Lunch, Tea & Coffee provided
- Maximum of 10 delegates per course for more individual attention
- High quality training from industry professionals with Google Qualifications
Which course is best for me?
This course will suit anyone who wants an introduction to the subject, it provides an overview of the search engine optimisation. marketing managers, web designers, web developers, trainee web marketeers, & SME business owners would benefit from this course
This course is designed for search engine marketers with a reasonable amount of industry experience,
- SEO role within an organisation / company / digital agency
- Web designers / developers wishing to offer new services or improve current SEO services
- Digital marketing manager wishing to have a better understanding of the subject to effectively manage internal staff and your external digital agency
- You have successfully completed the the Foundation SEO Training Course & wish to develop your skills further
Do I need any prior knowledge or qualifications for this course?
No prior knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation is required however candidates should have an appreciation of search marketing being a key component of an effective Internet marketing strategy.
It is preferred that you have a good working knowledge of SEO or you have successfully completed the the Foundation SEO Training Course, this is not a suitable course for a novice.
The Foundation Course topics you will learn:
- Intoduction to search engine optimisation
- Keyword analysis
- Introduction to HTML & what tags are important
- Constructing a perfect optimised web page / website
- Content & Copywriting
- Inappropriate SEO techniques that you should not use
- Linking to your web site
- Benchmarking your SEO work
- The latest updates to Google (Panda & Penguin 2.0)
Advanced SEO Course topics you will learn:
- Essential tools & analytics- helping with competitor analysis & bench marking & measurement of your success
- Keyphase management on large sites
- PageRank & Trust Rank a detailed look at how to control its flow
- Advanced Website problems – redirects, CMS issues, etc.
- Link building strategies
- Social Media, YouTube, blogs & social bookmarking
- Online PR
- Optimizing local search
- Vertical search optimization of your brand
- Optimizing video
- Image search
- Product search
- Optimizing news, blogs & feeds
- Multi-language / country targeting
- Maintaining search visibility
- What does the future hold in SEO?
I have a question
If you are not sure about any aspect of this course please ask & we will be happy to answer any query you have email@example.com
If you prefer to call our number is – 020 8816 8031